1 day – workshop
Money may attract people to the front door, but something else must keep them from going out the back. Many times, employees say they are quitting because of a better paying job elsewhere. However, statistics show that the number one reason people quit their jobs is a lack of recognition and praise from their front-line manager.
- Understand what motivates people.
- Ways to recognise people at individual, team, and organisational level
- Research on rewarding and recognising people
- Top 10 Recognition factors
- Creating a Motivational Culture
- Minimum of 8 people must be present for this workshop.