Motivate your team – Recognise and appreciate people
Money may attract people to the front door, but something else must keep them from going out the back. Many times, employees say they are quitting because of a better paying job elsewhere. However, statistics show that the number one reason people quit their jobs is a lack of recognition and praise from their front-line manager.
The training covers:
- An understanding of what motivates people.
- Ways to recognise people at individual, team and organisational level.
- Research on rewarding and recognising people
- Top 10 Recognition factors
- Creating a Motivational Culture
Duration: 1 day workshop
Delivery platform: Virtual
Sign up for this course below:
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes